Hi my friend, <3
How are you doing, today?
Our topic today will be about ”Hotel English Vocabulary Pronunciation”
Now, Let’s start with “Hotel English Vocabulary Pronunciation” 💪
* A large area near the reception.
* a desk at hotel where guests are received.
* To book a room in a hotel
* a number of connected rooms forming one unit in a hotel.
* a worker at a hotel who carries luggage for guests or visitors.
* To register at a hotel
* To leave a hotel after paying the bill.
This is a hotel service enabling guests to choose food and drink for delivery to their hotel room.
* traveling equipment such as suitcases, bags.. etc.
Now, It’s time to know some magical tips that will help you a lot to memorize these words and never forget them, then test yourself
Let’s learn English online