– Put sugar and coffee granules in a measuring jug.
– He squeezed the last bit toothpaste out.
– He put his toothbrush down and rinsed his mouth out.
– There’s no soap in the bathroom!
Clothes peg (U.K)/ Clothespin (U.S)
– He snored so loud we had to stop him, so we put a clothes peg on his nose.
– I hung my coat up on a hanger.
– Can I borrow a hair dryer?
– What kind of shampoo do you use?
– She loved the scent in the house of wax polish.
– She used the soap, but not the scrubbing brush.
– He asked me to get some toilet paper.
– Hang your towel on that hook.
– I hung the T-shirt on the clothesline to air them out.
– I’m going to take a shower.
– I need to clean the bathtub.
– I ran to the store to buy some laundry detergent.
– I filled the bucket with water.
– She bought a new white mop.
– Lisa tossed Giddon a towel and plunged her hands into the soapy water in the sink.
– There was a trash bag down on the ground.
– She filled the sink with hot water.
Let’s test yourself now