– Peter decided on a sweater.
– He always wears a shirt and tie.
– He put on his gloves again.
– He picked his cap up from the floor and stuck it back on his head.
– This suit is perfect for me.
– The man was wearing an oversized Hawaiian shirt splotched with big flowers.
– A fat man in a blue singlet barged in, then barged out again.
– Jackson needs new business shoes.
– He is fond of wearing flip flops
– He was wearing a T-shirt and shorts.
– The old man lifted his cardigan to scratch his side.
– This jacket is just my size.
– Thompson wears a suit with a long jacket, vest and bow tie.
Let’s test yourself now